Self-invested personal pension (SIPP)
We have been at the forefront of the fast growing self-invested personal pension (SIPP) marketplace since 1995 and act as a professional trustee, administrator and consultant to clients. A SIPP provides clients with a high degree of flexibility and full control of all aspects of their pension planning and allows diversification through a much wider range of investments, including commercial property, equities, managed and insured funds, a full range of deposits and the ability to undertake client related transactions.
Our focus is to remain strong on integrity and compliance, ensuring our clients’ pension arrangements is administered by a dedicated account manager with an attention to detail that is appropriate in what is often a burdensome regulatory environment. With an ever changing legislative landscape, our consultants strive to provide clients with meaningful, strategic guidance on all aspects of their pension scheme.
The overall aims of the Mattioli Woods SIPP are:
* To build a fund of money in a tax-efficient way to provide you with a pension for life upon your retirement
* To allow flexibility in a broad range of investment opportunities
* To create the right structure in order to enhance the potential of pension assets owned by the scheme
* To allow the flexible taking of benefits upon retirement
The commitment we need from you is:
* Making one-off or regular contributions or a transfer to your SIPP. However there is are no penalties for ceasing/reducing such contributions.
* Telling us if you stop being eligible to receive tax relief on your contributions
* Letting the fund value build, until your retirement age and then use the fund to buy a pension
* Telling us if you change your job, start or stop working or join a company pension scheme, or if any of your personal circumstances change
For more specific information on the Mattioli Woods SIPP, view our key features and the terms and conditions